links and tips
Quick and easy: apply online!
Please apply via our online job portal with your complete application so that we can guarantee your application will be processed quickly.
Tips for a successful and complete application:
- CV: your CV should be complete, presented in tabular format and contain information on the content of your previous employment and studies. Important: no holiday photos!
- References: relevant school certificates, degree certificates and employer references.
- Work samples from creative professionals: please send us your work samples in a file, preferably a PDF portfolio. For an application in the field of text, you must complete our copy test and attach it to your application.
What happens after you apply?
- We will confirm receipt of your application with a reply via e-mail.
- In the first step of the selection process, we examine your documents.
- If required, we will clarify any outstanding questions in a short telephone interview.
- We also search for alternative fields of employment at this stage, should the desired position already have been filled.
- If we are impressed with your application, we will invite you to a personal interview with representatives from the agency and the recruiting team.
Tips for a successful application:
- Find out more about us! Inform yourself about the Serviceplan Group, particularly about the field in which you would like to work.
- Tell us about yourself! Describe your career path, your motivation for applying to Serviceplan and also your expectations. Tell us what you like to do outside of studying and work.
And most importantly: be authentic!
We look forward to getting to know you!
We appreciate initiative application.